Dentistry for Adults and Children
- Dental exams and oral cancer screenings: These include diagnostic x-ray examinations (radiographs) as well as oral cancer screenings, gum disease, tooth decay, and existing restoration examinations.
- Dental Cleanings and Fluoride Treatment: Professional dental cleanings are done by our hygienist to remove the calculus (tartar), plaque, and polish teeth. Polishing removes stains and plaque that is not otherwise removed during brushing and scaling.
- Digital X-Rays: Our digital X-Ray system provides us with the ability to minimize your exposure to radiation while enhancing our diagnostic ability. We have digital panoramic x-rays as well.
- Pediatric dentistry: Friendly, gentle children’s dental care
- Dental Sealants: A sealant is a thin, plastic coating applied to the chewing surface of molars, premolars and any deep grooves (called pits and fissures) of teeth. More than 75% of dental decay begins in these deep grooves. Teeth with these conditions are hard to clean and are very susceptible to decay. A sealant protects the tooth by sealing deep grooves, creating a smooth, easy to clean surface.
- Simple Extractions: If you are experiencing extreme sensitivity or are suffering from advanced periodontal disease, you may be required to have a tooth extracted. With a simple extraction, the dentist can safely remove the affected tooth without the need for major surgery.
- Root Canal Therapy: Root canal is a treatment used to repair and save a tooth that is badly decayed or becomes infected. During a root canal procedure, the nerve and pulp are removed and the inside of the tooth is cleaned and sealed. Without treatment, the tissue surrounding the tooth will become infected and abscesses may form.
- Composite Fillings "tooth colored": - Composite (tooth colored) filling is used to repair a tooth that is affected by decay, cracks, fractures, etc. The decayed or affected portion of the tooth will be removed and then filled with a composite filling.
- Partials Dentures and Complete Dentures: A denture is a removable dental appliance and a replacement for missing teeth and surrounding tissue. They are made to closely resemble your natural teeth and may even enhance your smile.
- Restorative dentistry: Restoring broken, damaged and missing teeth to normal function.
- Teeth Whitening: Power whitening is done right in our office for a smile that’s several shades whiter.
- Crowns and Bridges: Bridges and crowns are fixed prosthetic devices that are cemented onto existing teeth or implants by a dentist. Crowns are used most commonly to entirely cover or "cap" a damaged tooth or cover an implant. Bridges are commonly used to cover a space if you’re missing one or more teeth. They are cemented to natural teeth or implants surrounding the space where the tooth once stood.
- Porcelain Veneers: Veneers eliminate the appearance of crooked, chipped, poorly spaced and stained front teeth.
- Nitrous Oxide: (laughing gas) provides additional comfort and alleviates any dental anxiety you may have.
- Occlusal Night Guard: A dental appliance to relieve clenching, grinding, and jaw pain that may come because of TMJ function.
- Dental Implant Restorations: Typically an implant supported crown or bridge to restore facial aesthetics and bite function for people who are missing teeth and prefer a more permanent solution than removable dentures once their surgery has been completed.
- Invisalign: Othodontic teeth straightening uses virtually invisible, clear removable aligners to straighten teeth for adults and teens, allowing you to eat, brush and floss normally
So when you want truly comprehensive dental care from caring dentists in Pleasanton, Tracy, San Ramon, Livermore or Dublin, CA, look to Dr. Gokani for relief.
When you need quality family dental care you can trust, call us at (925) 462-1464. Or use our convenient form to reserve your first consultation. In case of emergency, we offer same day appointments.