Appointments: Get help with scheduling, insurance or anything else you need by calling us at 925.462.1464 or use our online Request an Appointment form. If you cannot keep an appointment, please notify us no later than the day before, so we can reschedule your appointment at a more favorable time. We look forward to seeing you.
New Patient Forms: Please fill out the patient information form. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
- Patient Information
- Patient Health History
Can’t open PDF files? Get Adobe Reader for free.
Insurance: We file most dental insurances, and assist in any way we can to file your claim and handle insurance questions that may arise. We do not accept Medicaid. Our staff is extremely knowledgeable about dental insurance and filing claims.
Billing and Financial Responsibility: Please call our office if you have any questions regarding a payment, we will be happy to assist you.
- Accept most major PPO plans, including Delta Premier, MetLife, Anthem
- Accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex & Discover
- Interest-free in-office monthly payment plan (three months maximum)
- CareCredit® 0% interest for up to 12 months (based on balance)
- Low monthly payments for up to 60 months with interest
When you need quality family dental care you can trust, call 925.462.1464. Or use our convenient Request an Appointment form to reserve your consultation. In case of emergency, we offer same day appointments.